Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts in the University for Selection or merit basis:-
AIOU MAIN CAMPUS:
- Chief Security Officer (BPS-19)
- Dy. Director (Regional Services) (BPS-18)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-11)
- Auto Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Sr. Auto Electrician (BPS-07)
- Tractor Operator (BPS-05)
- Auto Mechanic (BPS-05)
- Auto Electrician (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-05)
AIOU REGIONAL CAMPUSES:
- Dy. Regional Director (BPS-18)
- Asst. Regional Director (BPS-17)
- Asst. Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Student Counselor (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-14)
- Field Worker (BPS-14)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- I.T Worker (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-09)
- Electrician (BPS-09)
- Security Guard-II (BPS-02)
- Gardener/Mali (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-02)
Download Application Form Available at AIOU Website
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk).
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the positions of BPS 05 and above to submit their applications ONLINE. No Hard copy of the application is required. However. at the time of written test/interview, the candidates bring them original certificates/documents for verification. Paid Challan in original should be provided at the time of test for the posts of BPS-05 and above.
3. The candidates for the posts of BPS-02 may download the application form and submit to the Registrar within due date through courier postal services only, No application shall be received by hand. Incomplete or applications received late will not be entertained.
4. The schedule of processing fee is:-
BPS-17 & above Rs.1000, for each post
BPS-05 to BPS-16 Rs.500/- for each post
Through Challan Form only
04 and below | No Processing fee is applicable.
5. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques. Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted as a mode of payment on account of processing fee. The application forms without processing fees shall not be considered/entertained.
6. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
7. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/ Autonomous bodies should provide NOC (Through Proper Channel) by the due date.
8. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan However, the applications of Overage Daily Wages Employees of the University will be considered/entertained as per Federal Government Policy, 2017.
9. The Disabled, Women and Minorities Quota for recruitment of posts of BPS-02 to BPS-15 in accordance with the Government instruction will be observed/followed.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
11. Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
12. Applications, as prescribed, must reach the undersigned by 05-12-2019.
(Dr. Muhammad Zaigham Qadeer)