Capital Development Authority CDA invites applications for the following posts at Capital Hospital on a regular basis. Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualifications, experience, and age limit as mentioned against each post.
- Cardiac Surgeon (BPS-19)
- Cardiologist (BPS-19)
- Hematologist (BPS-19)
- Surgeon Urology (BPS-19)
- Associate Cardiac Anesthetist (BPS-18)
- Associate Anesthetist (BPS-18)
- Registrar Cardiac Surgery (BPS-18)
- Associate Cardiac Surgeon (BPS-18)
- Intensivist (BPS-18)
- Associate Cardiologist (BPS-18)
- Associate Pulmonologist (BPS-18)
- Associate Physician (BPS-18)
- Associate Radiologist (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director – Medical (BPS-18)
- Medical Officers (BPS-17)
- Assistant Anesthetist (BPS-17)
- Clinical Biochemist (BPS-17)
- Perfusionist (BPS-17)
- Physiotherapist (BPS-17)
- Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
- Technologist Imaging (BPS-16)
- Technologist Catheterization (BPS-16)
- Technologist Nuclear (BPS-16)
- Biomedical Engineer (BPS-16)
- Sub-Engineer – Electronics (BPS-14)
- Laundry Supervisor (BPS-14)
- Store Keeper (BPS-12)
- Junior Technician – Dental (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Cardiac Anesthesia (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Cardiac Operation Theatre (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Anesthesia (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Operation Theatre (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Sterilization (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Endoscopy (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Echocardiography (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – LHV (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Medical Transcriptionist (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Radiographer (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Dispenser (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – ECG (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Oxygen (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Midwife (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Blood Bank (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician – Physiotherapy Assistant (BPS-09)
- Lady Housekeeper (BPS-07)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- Head Cook (BPS-05)
- Tailor (BPS-05)
- Security Guard (BPS-05)
- Boiler Attendant (BPS-05)
- Cook (BPS-02)
- X-Ray Attendant (BPS-01)
- ECG Attendant (BPS-01)
- O.T Attendant (BPS-01)
- Cleaner (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
TOTAL POSTS : 202
Download Application Form Available at CDA Website
• Name of the post should be mentioned on the left corner of the Envelope with Block Bold Letters.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Test /Interview, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test /Interview.
• The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
• Age relaxation shall be granted as per government instructions/policy.
• 10% of women quota. 5% minorities (non-Muslim) quota and 2% disabled persons quota will be observed/calculated from the share of each province/region as per policy.
• CDA has reserved the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process and reduce, increase or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reasons.
• Application on prescribed forms with all relevant documents (i.e. copy of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational Degree / Diploma / Certificate /Detailed Mark Sheets and Experience, etc) shall reach 10 the “Executive Director, Capital Hospital, Sector G-6/2, Islamabad” within 15 days (04-07-2020) after appearing of advertisement in the press.
• Incomplete applications, as well as applications received after the due date, shall not be entertained.
• Application form can be downloaded from the CDA web site (www.cda.gov.pk).
• For more information please contact (Dr. Irshad Ali Jokhio), Deputy Director. Capital Hospital, Phone No. 051-9212376.
(Asif Ali Khan)
Deputy Director-III (HRD),
Capital Development Authority, CDA.