The competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) is an independent quasi-regulatory, quasi-judicial body that helps ensure healthy competition between companies for the benefit of the economy. As a part of organizational development and to strengthen its HR, CCP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result-oriented and energetic candidates for appointments on a regular basis against the following posts:-
- Deputy Director (Research)
- Deputy Director (Media/Advocacy)
- Deputy Director (OIA)
- Deputy Director (Software Development)
- Management Executive (Merger & Acquistion)
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Screening and evaluation tests for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Services (NTS), For application form submission and other necessary details please visit the NTS website, Application form without the original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information. Applications directly submitted to the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
• Minimum qualification of 16 years of education (HEC approved Local or Foreign universities).
• Post qualification experience of the candidates will be considered.
• The application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate since the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
• Not fulfilling any of the advertised criteria will exclude the candidates from the recruitment/test process at any stage, the candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late application submission.
• Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, please note TA/DA will not be admissible to the interviewee.
• Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channels, Age of the candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission, General age relaxation would be granted as admissible under the rules of the Federal Government.
• The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process
• Candidates who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
• The organization being an equal opportunity employer offers competitive packages with excellent benefits, We ensure excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.
1. The last date of submission of the application form is October 28, 2019, to NTS Headquarter.
2. NTS will not issue Roll No. Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate, Eligible candidates shall take a print out of their electronic roll no. Slip through the NTS website for appearing in tests.
For further information regarding tests, process keep visiting NTS website or contact NTS call Centre at 051-844-444-1
Human Resource Management,
Competition Commission of Pakistan,
7th – 11th Floor South, ISE Towers 55-B, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad.