Applications are invited from suitable candidates belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant positions in various AIP Schemes, Directorate of Health Services Merged Areas Peshawar. purely on fixed Incentivized pay package for the project staff initially for a period of one year extendable on the satisfactory performance fill the tee of the project schemes.
- Medical Specialist [Posts-10]
- Surgical Specialist [Posts-05]
- Children Specialist [Posts-06]
- Eye Specialist [Posts-05]
- ENT Specialist [Posts-07]
- Gynecologist [Posts-10]
- Chest/TB Specialist [Posts-07]
- Cardiologist [Posts-07]
- Radiologist [Posts-07]
- Anesthetist [Posts-07]
- Pathologist [Posts-07]
- Psychiatrist [Posts-05]
- Nephrologist [Posts-05]
- Dermatologist [Posts-05]
- Orthopedics [Posts-07]
- Emergency Medical Officer [Posts-219]
- Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer [Posts-300]
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Complete applications along with C.Vs, recent photograph, copies of certificates/ degrees. CNIC, Domicile and professional certificates, diplomas, degrees, etc, registered with Government statuary bodies, duly attested should reach the office of the undersigned by post within 15 days (21-04-2020) of the publication of this advertisement.
• Candidates apply for more than one position shall submit a separate application by clearly mentioning the name of positions on the envelope applied for.
• Candidates serving in Government or Semi-Government organizations should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• The age will be considered according to the Government Rules and regulations and age relaxation will be granted as per Government procedures.
• All the positions shall be governed under Project Policy.
• Preference will be given to the candidates who applied for the post of Emergency Medical Officer having experience in Emergency/ Trauma Center/ICU/CCU.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews on dates to be communicated accordingly.
• The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process assigning a valid reason.
• The selected candidate will sign a bond to fulfill all the TOR’s mentioned for the relevant post.
• Salaries will be released subject to verification of complete documents.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Director of Health Services,
Merged Districts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.