|Job Title||Federal Government Organization Islamabad 2021|
|Published Date||November 14, 2021|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Miscellaneous|
|Total Posts||Six Hundred (600)|
|Last Date to Apply||November 30, 2021|
|Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against the following vacant positions in the Federal Government Organization (Intelligence Bureau of Pakistan).|
- The applicants are required to apply online on “www.leaone.gov.pk” latest by 30 November 2021, Candidates must not register on any other website or online forum in connection with their registration of application.
- The applicants must not send hard copies of their applications.
- Candidates would get themselves registered on the web portal against their CNICs.
- Applicants having foreign spouses will be treated as ineligible.
- Disable quota is not applicable.
- The applicants serving in the government departments shall produce NOC from their respective departments at the time of interviews.
- Any serving individual who conceals the fact of his/her being in government service at the time of applying for the subject post would render himself/herself ineligible and his/her candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
- The upper age limit would be calculated/considered from the closing date of the receipt of applications. The five (05) years of general relaxation has already been included in the upper age limit. Further relaxation in the upper age limit is also relaxable as per rules viz:
- By 10 years for in-service government servants who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application.
- By 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan (Army, Navy and Air Force only) whichever is less for released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- By 03 years in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, Sindh (R), Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Tribal Districts, and GB, but in case of claiming aforementioned 10/15 years age relaxation, this relaxation for 03 years will not be admissible.
- By 05 years for a widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) shall clearly mention the quota of Sindh(R).
- Those candidates claiming age relaxation at 8 (b) must mention the reason for discharge from armed forces. If a candidate has already availed the opportunity of age relaxation as an ex-serviceman he will not be eligible for this relaxation a second time.
- The claimed academic certificates/domicile / CNIC and other relevant documents shall be considered valid, only if they were issued prior to the cut-off date for application submission.
- The eligible candidates shall have to undergo a written test/shorthand test/typing/physical test where ever applicable and those securing the top positions would be called for interviews. Dates for tests and interviews will be communicated to the applicants through the Web Portal. Moreover, applicants are required to visit the web portal regularly for intimation regarding test/interview dates.
- The selected candidates will have to execute a bond/undertaking to the effect that they will serve the department for a minimum period of five years if required, otherwise, expenditure incurred on their training will have to be refunded with a fine as may be prescribed. They would be governed by Civil Servants Act 1973, and rules made thereunder from time to time and Essential Services Maintenance Act. They would also have to undergo medical fitness examination.
- The selected candidates shall have to furnish an undertaking to the effect that they shall serve initially for a minimum of five (05) years in their respective district of domicile, until and unless the department requires their services in any other area/region.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan i.e. also in far-flung areas.
- The candidates shall have to appear in interviews in their respective province of domicile or in the city deemed appropriate by the department.
- The Competent Authority has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason or even dispense with the whole process of recruitment or withhold filling of some vacancies due to administrative reasons.
- All the original documents will be verified at the time of the interview. Any candidate who is found ineligible or fails to provide the required document(s) (including academic certificates/degrees, experience certificates, departmental permission letter, CNIC, domicile etc.) will be disqualified.
- Any individual, who uploads/disseminates the call letter on social media/any other forum, his candidature shall be liable to cancellation.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.