|Job Title||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Islamabad 2021|
|Published Date||November 21, 2021|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Information Technology, Miscellaneous|
|Last Date to Apply||December 12, 2021|
|Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) on a contract basis upto 30th June 2022 under the Development Project of Federal Government:-|
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
2. Advertised posts are purely for Project and selected candidates have no right to claim regularization of services after the conclusion of Project-1- The initial period of the contract will be upto 30th June 2022 which can be increased subject to the extension of the Project.
3. All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e. 05 years as per Federal Government Rules, Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
4. Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anyplace in Pakistan.
5. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of the interview.
6. Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
7. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of the recruitment and also after employment. ).
8. No relaxation will be allowed in the lower age limit.
9. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
10. By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained, Mobile phones are not allowed on test centre premises.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview & skill tests.
12. Applicants shall submit their applications online on the web portal www.ibms.fia.gov.pk, after applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/ineligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips
13. different test results related to recruitment against the above post. The candidates will also be informed about the test schedule via SMS on the given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through the post.
14. After scrutiny of applications, the list of ineligible candidates will be uploaded on the website for information of all concerned.
15. Any candidate who has any grievance(s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on the website within 07 days of uploading of the result and the department will be liable to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
16. Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in any test unless they produce a Registration slip and original CNIC/Passport.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates can only submit online applications on the web portal www.ibms.fia.gov.pk.
2. Online Web portal will be available on Monday 22-11-2021.
3. Information claimed in an online form will be treated as final. Detailed General Instructions/guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
4. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
5. Closing date for submission of applications is 12th December 2021.