Consolidated Advertisement No. 04/2020
Intending candidates may apply online up to 22nd June 2020 for the following vacancies. Also, visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
AIRPORT SECURITY FORCED (ASF)
- Inspector (BPS-16)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (MOD)
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher (M) (BPS-16) [Posts-49]
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher (F) (BPS-16) [Posts-49]
- Physical Training Instructor (F) (BPS-16) [Posts-105]
- Physical Training Instructor (M) (BPS-16) [Posts-95]
- Secondary School Teacher (F) (BPS-17) [Posts-65]
- Secondary School Teacher (M) (BPS-17) [Posts-65]
- Computer Instructor (F) (BPS-17) [Posts-59]
- Computer Instructor (M) (BPS-17) [Posts-73]
- Second Engineer – Electronics (BPS-18)
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Senior Registrar (BPS-18) [Posts-04]
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
- Medical Officer (BPS-17) [Posts-24]
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
- Preventive Office (BPS-16) [Posts-27]
PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT
- Asst. Electronics Engineer (BPS-16)
- Metrologist (BPS-17)
- Dy. Director – Engineering (BPS-18)
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION SECURITY
- Asst. Communication & Security Officer (BPS-16) [Posts-03]
- Communication & Security Officer (BPS-17)
MINISTRY OF KASHMIR AFFAIRS AND GILGIT BALTISTAN
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Principal/Vice-Principal/Headmaster (M) (BPS-19) [Posts-16]
- Principal/Vice-Principal/Headmistress (F) (BPS-19) [Posts-04]
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE, REVENUE, DIVISION
- MIS Officer (BPS-16) [Posts-15]
- Director (BPS-19)
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Assistant Director (BPS-17) [Posts-04]
Apply ONLINE at FPSC’s Official Online Jobs Portal
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Procedure to Apply:
(i) All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
(ii) Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission
(iii) Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
(iv) Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt
to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
(v) Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
(vi) No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
(vii) Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
(i) The rate of fee for various posts is:-
BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ;
BS 18= Rs. 750/- ;
BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-;
BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
(ii) The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”, Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
(iii) Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates, Photocopy of Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
(iv) T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
The maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time), The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 22nd June 2020
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,