|Job Title||Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) 05/2022|
|Published Date||May 01, 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Education, Information Technology|
|Total Posts||Thirty-Six (36)|
|Last Date to Apply||May 16, 2022|
|Intending candidates may apply online up to 16th May 2022 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates:-|
Procedure to Apply:
1. All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
2. Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
3. Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
4. Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
5. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
6. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
7. Those applicants who do not have access to an internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
1. The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18 = Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/-
2. The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”, Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
3. Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates, Photocopy of Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
4. T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
5. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 16th May 2022.