|Job Title||Federal Special Courts/Tribunals (FSCT) Islamabad 2020|
|Published Date||November 20, 2020|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Miscellaneous|
|Total Posts||Sixty-Six (66)|
|Last Date to Apply||December 04, 2020|
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of Law and Justice Division on Regional Quota basis:-
2. For the posts of UDC and LDC at Sr. No. 4 & 5 above three (03) Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) will be conducted by NITB after selection before completion of probation period).
3. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the mechanism defined by Establishment Division, M.S Wing’s O.M No.F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 16.01.2015 and amended vide O.M No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020.
4. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy.
5. Incomplete application forms and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
7. Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
8. Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.