Balochistan Forest and Wildlife Department is implementing a PSDP funded project titled “Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Program” (Wildlife Component). To support the implementation, filed activities and manage financial records, fully dedicated manpower is required for this project who will work under the guidance of the Project Director to assist the Project activities. Therefore the undersigned requires following temporary professional, technical and non-technical staff with required knowledge and expertise to implement the project.
- GIS Specialist (BPS-18)
- Community Development Specialist (BPS-18)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (BPS-18)
- Admin & Finance Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16)
- Range Forest Officer/SDO Wildlife (BPS-16)
- Interested candidates may send their CV’s/Applications to the Office of Conservator of Forests Quetta/Project Director Ten Billion Trees Tsunami (Wildlife Component) located at Woodcock Nursery Sumangli Road Quetta.
- The last date of submission of applications/ Cvs is 15-04-2020.
- Only local/domicile holders of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Application and CVs can be submitted by hand in the office of undersigned or at the email address. [email protected].
Conservator of Forests,
Quetta Civil Division Quetta.