Applications are invited for the following posts in the National Savings Organization from the candidates for appointment, who fulfill the educational qualification, experience, domicile and age limit criteria mentioned against each.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) (Posts-27)
(ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in Shorthand / Typing respectively.
(iii) Must be Computer literate.
- Junior National Saving Officer (BPS-11) (Posts-237)
(ii) Must be computer literate.
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
How To Apply:
• Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) as per the following procedure:-
• Application form and deposit slip available at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
• Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
• A deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- through deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, Meezan Bank or ABL.
• Send the application form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 2 passport size photographs to “NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad” not later than 15 days (03-02-2020) of publication of this advertisement.
• Candidates already in Government Service shall require to apply through proper channel after qualifying written tests.
• NTS/National Savings will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through the post, Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to National Savings in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
• Admit cards for the test will be available for download/print on NTS Website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
• Only eligible candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in written test, however, if any candidate is found ineligible he/she will be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process.
• On the basis of merit, only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
• The last date for receipt of applications is 15 days (03-02-2020) from the date of publication.
Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Note:- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
National Testing Services (NTS)
Phone No: +92-51-844-444-1