Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment of Vacant Posts in District Health Office, Health Department Islamabad.
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno Typist (BPS-14)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-12)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- Malaria Inspector (BPS-08)
- Medical Assistant (BPS-08)
- Dispenser (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
Download Application & Challan Form Available at OTS Website
How To Apply:
- Application Form and Online Deposit Slip available at Open Testing Services (OTS) Website.
- Applications should reach on Open Testing Services (OTS) office, latest by Monday, June 17, 2019.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receive applications through Post or any other Courier Service, and applications submitted by Hand will not be entertained.
- All Applicants must submit their Test Fee only on mentioned Bank Branches in the Online Deposit Slip.
- Applicants send their Application along with Online Deposit Slip to The Manager Operation, Open Testing Services (OTS), Office No. 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase-VI, Islamabad.
(Dr, Muhammad Najeeb Durani)
District Health Officer,
Health Department, Government of Pakistan.
Block 14-1, First Floor, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.