Applications are invited from eligible/suitable candidates to filling up the following posts in Cantonment Board Walton. constituted under the provision of Cantonment Act,1924 subject to fulfillment of the prescribed criteria and qualification mentioned below:-
- Assistant Secretary (Revenue) (BPS-17)
- Cantt Engineer (BPS-17)
- Structure Engineer (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Dental Surgeon (BPS-17)
- Manager I.T (BPS-17)
- Law Officer (BPS-16)
- Superintendent (Water Supply & Workshop) (BPS-16)
- Superintendent (Assistant Revenue) (BPS-14)
- Assistant Public Relation Officer (BPS-14)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-14)
- Cantt Overseer (BPS-14)
- Superintendent (Gardens) (BPS-12)
- AutoCAD Operator (BPS-12)
- Hospitality Manager (BPS-12)
- Social Media Advisor (BPS-12)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-09)
- Radiographer (BPS-09)
- LHV Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- X-Ray Technician (BPS-09)
- Lab Technician (BPS-09)
- Dental Technician (BPS-09)
- Fire Fighter (BPS-09)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-07)
- Dispenser (BPS-06)
- Dresser (BPS-05)
- Nurse (BPS-05)
- Jr. Survey Draftsman (BPS-05)
- Plumber (BPS-04)
- Lineman (BPS-04)
• Recruitment shall be governed under Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (as amended) and other applicable laws. conditions/rules, regulations and recruitment policy.
• Application duly completed (along with copies of all testimonials) should reach to the Cantonment Board Walton Office (Cantt Board Walton, Ahmed Bukhsh Road, near R.A Bazar, Walton Cantt, Lahore) by 02-12-2019 positively before closing hours.
• Complete Bio-data. attested copies of CNIC, education testimonials should be attested along with the application.
• Govt. Servants may send their application through proper channel.
• Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt. Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
• Walton Cantt Board is an equal opportunity employer, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Incomplete application submitted without following proper procedure will not be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be given to candidates attending the Entrance Test and Interview.
• Advertisement is also available on the PPRA website.
CANTONMENT EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
WALTON CANTT: LAHORE.