Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against the following Vacant Posts in Ministry of Interior (MOI) Islamabad.
- Assistant (BPS-15) (Posts-12)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) (Posts-36)
- Stenotypist – URDU (BPS-14) (Posts-02)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-03)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) (Posts-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) (Posts-14)
- Cook (BPS-01) (Posts-01)
Download Applications Form Available at PTS Website
How to Apply
- Interested candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, may register themselves, their information through the “candidate portal” on the PTS website and send their application(s) through the online link available in project detail.
- The fee will only accept through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, Visa/Master card.
- Application form along with fee deposit is also available on the PTS website.
- One applied and paid, the candidate may send their “view application form” photocopy, along with payment proof and CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- Applications may be sent on the prescribed application form with deposit slip (in original) within 15 days after the publication of advertisement to “Pakistan Testing Service, Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area. Islamabad” for the posts at S. No.6, 7 & 8.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
- For further details contact Pakistan Testing Services on 051-111-111-787.
MUHAMMAD RIZWAN MUNIR)
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-II),
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR,
R-BLOCK, PAK SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD.
Tele. No. 051-9207076