To establish a platform for planning an optimal and holistic strategy for Pakistan’s Energy Sector, Energy Wing, Planning Commission is looking for suitable candidates for appointment against the Project “Integrated Energy Planning (IEP) for Sustainable Development”.
- Director IPE (Integrated Energy Planning) (MP-I)
- Senior Policy Analyst (MP-II)
- Data Management Specialist (PPS-10)
- Forecasting Specialist (PPS-10)
- Modeling Specialist (PPS-10)
- Sr. Research Associate – Policy (PPS-08)
- I.T Administrator (PPS-08)
- Research Associate (PPS-07)
- Finance/Administrative Officer (PPS-07)
- Office Assistant (PPS-05)
- Office Boy (PPS-02)
Download Application Form Available at PC Official Website
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The candidates fulfilling the required qualification and experience, available at our website (www.pc.gov.pk) and may apply.
2. The Posts are to be filled on merit and contract basis with lump-sum-salary packages as mentioned against each post.
3. The application form (available on the website www.pc.gov.pk).
4. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
6. The candidates should bring original documents at the time of test/ interview.
7. The last date for submission of application form is 04 April 2020.
8. Applicants working in Government Service/ Public Sector must apply through proper channel.
9. No TA/DA is admissible during the test/interview.
10. Detailed ToRs of the above posts available on the Planning Commission’s website (www.pc.gov.pk).
Chief, Energy Finance & Economics Section,
Energy Wing, Planning Commission,
1st Floor, S&T Building, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.