Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following VACANT POSITIONS on contract basis in the Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP) under the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination.
- Director (Monitoring & Evaluation) (PPS-09)
- Deputy Director (Admin/HR) (PPS-08)
- Deputy Director MIS (PPS-08)
- Health Communication Expert (PPS-08)
- Deputy Director (M&E) (PPS-08)
- Deputy Director (Research) (PPS-08)
- Accounts Officer (PPS-07)
- Field Monitoring Officer (PPS-07)
- Accountant (PPS-06)
- Computer Operator (PPS-05)
- Driver (PPS-01)
- Office Attendant (PPS-01)
Download Application Form Available at OTS Website
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
1. Government employees should apply through proper channels.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates applying for the posts at serial no. 01 to 10 download application form from OTS Website, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of Open Testing Services (OTS), copy of CMC and two recent passport size photographs duly attested and submit directly to MS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
4. Candidates applying for the posts at serial no. 11 & 12 download application form (free of cost) from OTS Website and submit duly filled application form along with copy of CNIC, two passport size photographs directly to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP),Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, A-3/3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak-Secretariat Islamabad.
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not be entertained.
6. Application complete in all respects should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
7. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS one week before the test.
8. In case of a large number of candidates qualifying OTS test, SSP reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidate’s vis-a-vis post for shortlisting in the recruitment process/Interview.
9. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final interview.
10. No separate test/interview call and information shall be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
11. No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates.
12. We are an equal opportunity employer, Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means shall be disqualified.
13. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP)
Ministry of National Health Services,
Regulations, and Coordination, Government of Pakistan.
A-3/3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad.