Applications are invited from male/female candidates against the project posts on contract basis for the period of 01 years (extendable) under Development project in Survey of Pakistan.
- Deputy Director (BPS-18) (Posts-15)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17) (Posts-15)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-18) (Posts-05)
- Admin Officer (BPS-16) (Posts-05)
- Technical Assistant – Civil (BPS-14) (Posts-150)
- Surveyor/Cartographer – Civil (BPS-14) (Posts-250)
- Data Operator (BPS-11) (Posts-30)
- Driver (BPS-04) (Posts-10)
Download Application Form Available at SOP Website
1. Government/semi-Government employees must apply through proper channel otherwise applications will not be entertained.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible.
4. Late /incomplete applications will not be entertained.
5. Govt servants can apply for above-said posts. However, on selection against project posts, he/she may have to resign from Govt. service.
6. No additional facility in addition to paying package shall be admissible for project employees.
7. MCQs test, consisting following contents will be conducted through the Departmental Selection Committee.
i. English 20%
ii. Subject relevant to job 40%
iii. General Knowledge 20%
iv. Computer literacy 20%
8. Score in the test will have 70% weightage whereas the weightage of the interview will be 30%.
9. Applications along with tested copies of Experience Certificate Nic & all other educational certificates should reach the undersigned within 15 days (04-11-2019) from the date of advertisement.
10. Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
11. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
12. Candidates qualified from the Survey Training Institute will get additional weightage.
13. Please indicate the name of the post applying for in the right-hand corner of the envelope.
Survey of Pakistan,
1 -Murree Road, Faizabad, Rawalpindi.