|Job Title||Government of Punjab Agriculture Department Lahore 2021|
|Published Date||November 18, 2021|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Total Posts||Eleven (11)|
|Last Date to Apply||December 06, 2021|
|Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on a contract basis under the development project “Promotion of Fruit Production in Punjab through the Provision of Certified Plants”:-|
1. Relaxation in the upper age limit is not admissible.
2. In the case of other relevant degrees/Certificates, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC/concerned Board will be provided by the candidate.
3. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization, the contract appointment will be initially for one (01) year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of the competent authority.
4. In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, the contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
5. The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
6. The applications on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Servicemen, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 6th December 2021.
7. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview, No TA/DA shall be paid.
8. The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk, However, the hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
9. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
10. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. The selected candidates are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
12. No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.