Applications are invited from Punjab Domiciled candidates for recruitment against the following Vacant Posts in Chief Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab.
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Rescue Instructor (BPS-17)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Rescue Captain (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Crewman (BPS-10)
- Storekeeper (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Watchman/Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
- Candidates may submit their application on (plain paper) along with attested copies of Degrees/certificates, Domicile, CNIC and 2x recent passport size photographs to the undersigned office latest by 07 April 2020.
- Incomplete application or those received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- The Department has reserved the right to shortlist, and the final decision will be from the Selection Committee.
Punjab Chief Inspectorate of Mines,
153-Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.