|Job Title||Government of Punjab Fisheries Department Muzaffargarh 2021|
|Published Date||November 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Total Posts||Five (05)|
|Last Date to Apply||December 06, 2021|
|Applications are invited against the following vacant temporary posts under the development project “DEVELOPMENT OF FISHERIES IN SALINE AND BARAKISH WATER OF SOUTHERN ZONE OF PUNJAB” in the Department of Fisheries.|
1. Interested candidates having relevant Degrees/Certificates from reputable Universities should send their applications comprising Cover Letter, CV/Resume, copies of educational testimonials, CNIC and one recent passport size photograph, by December 06, 2021, at the address given below.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
3. Government servants may apply through proper channels with NOC issued by their respective departments.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
5. Fisheries Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer and retains the right to choose candidates at its sole discretion.
6. Females are encouraged to apply.
7. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
8. The Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or to alter or modify or cancel the entire process of recruitment without any notice.