Applications are invited for the following recruitment OF I.T. CADRE IN SINDH POLICE DEPARTMENT Sindh Police from candidates having Domicile of Sindh Province.
- Computer Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-91)
- Senior Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) (Posts-31)
- Call Center Operator (BPS-09) (Posts-45)
- Surveillance Operator (BPS-09) (Posts-13)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-09) (Posts-937)
- Hardware Technician (BPS-07) (Posts-10)
- Constable Driver (BPS-05) (Posts-80)
Download Application Form Available at PTS Website
1. Application processing fee of Rs. 150/- (non-refundable) Post at serial No. 1 to 6 and As 290/- for Post Serial No. 7 above for written part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However, Rs. 50/- will be deposited separately by only shortlisted candidates in the written part for the skill tests to be conducted by PTS. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk.
2. Age relaxation up to a maximum of (15) years in the upper age limit to all the applicants will be given as per Sindh Govt. notification No. S011(SG&ACD)5-6412011 dated 14-09-2018 except for the post of Driver Constable.
3. The application must be accompanied by Document i.e. CNIC, Domicile/PRC, Pass Certificate & Marks Sheet for applied post.
4. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct. In case, any candidate is found to submit incorrect information / forged documents, his candidatures/appointment shall be canceled at any stage.
5. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
6. Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply through proper channel.
7. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application, the incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women, Minority, Disable, and any other quota shall be considered as per policy/rules of the Sindh Government.
9. Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website from PTS.
10. No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
11. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
12. Sindh Police has the right to increase/decrease the No. of vacancies.
13. The candidate who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
14. Additional marks shall be given to candidates who are the sons/ daughters of retired employees or serving employees of Sindh. Police having 25 years qualifying service as per Sindh Police Recruitment Policy 2019. These additional marks shall be added only to those candidates who clear all stages of recruitment.
15. Candidates qualified in the written test shall only be called for skill test by PTS for which Venue and Date shall be communicated separately. However, the detailed Test criteria shall be available on PTS and Sindh Police Websites.
16. Preference will be given to the domicile district where the vacancies are lying vacant. In case the candidates of the district have not properly passed according to available seats, the candidate of a neighbor district shall be preferred with the approval of the recruitment board.
17. Negative marking 0.25 additional on each wrong answer will be deducted.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk, Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly. Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
• PTS shall not be held responsible for the late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten” post where the option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 04-02-2020.
• Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Applications submitted without required documents as mentioned In application form shall not be entertained.
CPO, Sindh, Karachi.