Office of the PROJECT DIRECTOR, GIS-based Land Settlement Project of Merged Areas (MAs) SETTLEMENT AND LAND RECORD DIGITIZATION OF LAND RECORDS (FOR 07 DISIDICIS)/ CREATION OF RECORD OF PROPERTY RIGHTS invites applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Paldwurdchwa Domicile for the Following project bawd pens on purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Details of these posts are as awake:-
- Assistant Manager – GIS [Posts-08]
- Assistant Manager – Database [Posts-01]
- Assistant Settlement Officer [Posts-06]
- Tehsildar [Posts-07]
- GIS Associate [Posts-22]
- Network Support Engineer [Posts-01]
- Assistant [Posts-08]
- Accountant [Posts-01]
- Computer Operator [Posts-23]
- Girdawar [Posts-21]
- Patwari [Posts-105]
- Surveyor [Posts-42]
- Driver [Posts-10]
- Naib Qasid [Posts-11]
- Survey Helper [Posts-42]
- Watchman/Chowkidar [Posts-14]
- Sweeper [Posts-09]
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days (04-06-2020) of this advertisement on the address given below, Applications are required to be submitted on the given pattern.
2. Candidates who want to apply for more than one positions shall submit separate applications for each post, The candidate must clearly mention on the top right-most owner of enveloping the post they are applying for
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
4. Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved, Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
5. Candidates must enclose attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach No Objection Certificate with employment details.
6. An incomplete/unclear application form or attached documents with missing/unclear information shall not be accepted.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised posts) by giving a cogent reason.
8. Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates, and provide an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
9. These positions are purely on contract basis for a period of three (03) years with an annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
10. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
11. Relaxation in upper age limas shall be applicable as per the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Policy.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Merged Areas GIS-Based Land Settlement Project,
Revenue Academy, Revenue and Estate Department,
Near Phase-RI Chowk, Hayatahad, Peshawar.