Applications are invited for the following positions on the standard pay package in the project titled “Ten billion Tree Tsunami Programme, Phase-I, Up-scaling of Green Pakistan Programme (Revised)” for an initial period of two years extendable on performance evaluation basis to implement the program at the national level.
- National Project Director (PPS-11)
- Deputy Project Director Forestry Specialist (PPS-09)
- Deputy Project Director – Monitoring & Evaluation (PPS-09)
- Deputy Project Director – Admin & Finance (PPS-09)
- Deputy Project Director – Media & Communication (PPS-09)
- Regional Project Director/ Forestry Specialist (PPS-08)
- Regional Project Director / Wildlife Specialist (PPS-08)
- Survey Specialist (PPS-08)
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prescribed qualification/experience and TORs of the posts are available at the website www.mocc.gov.pk.
2. The posts are purely on contract basis for a period of two years extendable on performance-based evaluation.
3. Candidates already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel.
4. General Age relaxation of 05 years is admissible as per Federal Government rules.
5. Retired Government Servants having requisite qualifications and experience and not beyond 61 years of age inclusive of age relaxation are eligible to apply.
6. The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria will be the closing date of the advertisement.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned within 15 days (13-01-2020) from the date of the advertisement, Shortlisted candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of test/interview.
9. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reasons thereof.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
11. The title of the position applied must be written on the top right-hand comer of the envelope.
(Naveed Ahmed Abbasi)
Section Officer (General)
Ministry of Climate Change,
4 Floor, LG&RD Building, Islamabad, Pakistan.