ADVERTISEMENT NO. 37/2019
In consolidated Advertisement No.37/2019, published on 27-10-2019 in the Dailies “Jang & The Nation” with the closing date 12-11-2019 vide Sr. No.367 (Case No.49K/2019) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer/Sub Divisional Officer/Assistant Director (Civil) (BS-17) on all Punjab basis.
- Asst. Engineer/SDO/Asst. Director – Civil (BPS-17) (Posts-55)
b) of the Pakistan Engineering Council Act, 1976 (V of 1976) applies for registration as a Professional Engineer with the Pakistan Engineering Council or equivalent qualification.
1. Degree in Engineering in the requisite discipline means (Civil Engineering) Degree.
2. Valid Registration Certificate issued from Pakistan Engineering Council on or before the closing date.
3. Equivalence of qualification determined by the HEC or Qualification Equivalent Determination Committee of the Administrative Department will be acceptable.
4. Where the Degree/Transcript is showing CGPA, a certificate showing total/obtained marks or percentage of marks will be required from the Controller of Examination.
Apply ONLINE at PPSC’s Official Website Click Here
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted, No other identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instruction of the Advertisement as well as -important Instructions to Candidates” given on the PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the conditions.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing date which is 04-12-2019 up to 12:00 AM midnight), Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “ImportaM Instructions to Candidates”.
4. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide me Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
5. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before me Closing Date and provide the same at the Sat Of interview (if called).
6. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of as degrees at the time of the interview, CGPA is not acceptable.
7. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs. 600/- under Head:- C02101 “ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application., Test Fee prescribed for the post
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
(MIRZA NASEER INAYAT)
Email: [email protected]