Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a leading Public Electric Utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric power to more than 3.5 million valued consumers. Applications are invited through National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against following posts in GEPCO, for a period of one (01) year, on a contract basis further extendable on a performance basis:-
- Assistant Manager (Operation) /Junior Engineer (BPS-17) (Posts-32)
- Revenue Officer/Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17) (Posts-03)
- Line Superintendent Grade-I (BPS-15) (Posts-67)
- Bill Distributor (BPS-07) (Posts-247)
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) (BPS-05) (Posts-521)
Download Application form Available at NTS Website
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Application forms and other information are available on the National Testing Service (NTS) website, Please visit the NTS website form application forms and other information.
2) The candidates must apply within fifteen 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
3) The test fee for the posts of Assistant Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17) is Rs. 310/- and for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BPS-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS-05) is Rs. 285/-, However, 50% of the Test fee to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the GEPCO as per the instructions/guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 155/- for the posts of Assistant Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17) and Rs. 143/- for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BSP-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS05) in favor of NTS. Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by GEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
4) No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarter, therefore, candidates are advised to send their completed prescribed application form directly to M/S NTS.
5) The separate application form will be submitted if the candidate is applying against more than one post/quota.
6) Please keep visiting the NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. GEPCO’s selection process is transparent according to the Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform GEPCO Management immediately.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR&ADMN),
GEPCO Headquarter, 565-A, Model Town, GT Road Gujranwala.