Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following Project Funded Positions on contract basis under PSDP funded development project titled “Establishment of Federal University at Hyderabad, Sindh”.
- Project Coordinator (PPS-08)
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (PPS-07)
- Assistant Director – Accounts (PPS-07)
- Data Entry Operator (PPS-05)
- Attendant (PPS-01)
Terms & Conditions:
• Applicants (Serial No. 1 to 4) are required to apply online from the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk, No need to send a hard copy of CV and documents. Candidates for the post of Attendant may send their application/CV directly to the Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
• The experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi. Lahore. Quetta and Peshawar).
• Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- (for the posts at Serial No. 1 to 4) may be deposited in the online AC No. 17427900133401 of NEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd, Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque/Pay Order in favor of the Director (Accounts), HEC is also acceptable.
• Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
• Only eligible candidates will be called for interview, No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/Interview.
• HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
• Applicants are required to submit their applications within 30 days (10-02-2020) from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
(Wajid All Saleem)
Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
Phone: 051-90401 41 5 & 90401411,
Email: [email protected]