The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum services delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary. secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in Islamabad.
IHRA is looking for applications for below-mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad:-
- Director (Operations)
- Director (Registration and Licensing)
- Director (Monitoring Evaluation & Inspection)
- Director (Legal and Complaints)
- Director (Finance& Accounts)
- Director (Clinical Governance & Training)
- Deputy Director (HR & Admin)
- Deputy Director (Coordination)
- Manager (MIS/Database)
- Deputy Director (Licensing)
- Deputy Director (Registration)
- Deputy Director (Inspection)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Deputy Director (Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
- Deputy Director (Clinical Governance)
- Deputy Director (Training)
- Inspection Officer
- PS to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Communication/Media Officer
- Web Developer
- IT Officer
- Deputy Director (M&E)
- Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)
Download Application Form Available at IHRA Website
1. The incumbent shall be paid market competitive remuneration & other benefits as approved.
2. IHRA reserve the right to increase, decrease, or abolish any advertised post and can stop the recruitment process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
3. All Appointees can be relocated as per the requirement of IHRA.
4. All the Appointments will be on the basis of Contract which can be extended on the basis of performance/ requirements.
5. Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policies)
6. The quota for minorities, females, disabled is reserved as per existing regulations.
7. Retired Armed Forces personnel, not below the rank of major or equivalent in PAF/ PN with senior/ junior command courses and additional relevant courses, having more than fifteen (15) years’ experience in various management positions can also apply.
8. Junior Commissioned Officers (JC0s) from Armed forces can also be eligible to apply to have relevant experience for the posts.
9. The written test is compulsory for applicants applying for positions mentioned at S/No 19 to 24.
10. IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The services of the appointees will be governed under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Act 2018 and rules/ regulations made thereunder.
2. Personnel currently serving with government organizations should apply through proper channel (Copy of NOC from parent department must be attached along with the application.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview
4. Incomplete applications/ documents will not be entertained after the due date and will stand rejected.
5. All applications must be accompanied by a CV, documents (attested copies of CNIC, educational/ experience/ courses/ certificates, etc. with cover letter.
6. The candidate will be disqualified and/or excluded from the interview if He/ She was, convicted by a court of law, dismissed/terminated from public service, OR knowingly furnishes any false information, OR suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification OR attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means submits forged certificates OR tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
7. The application must be submitted before the closing date (within 15 days (02-07-2020) after the publication of this advertisement), Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
9. Attach application fee in shape of Pay order/ Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 1000/- for S/No. 1 to 18, and Rs. 500/- from S/No 19 to 24 (Non-Refundable) in favor of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
• For a detailed job description of each position, please visit our website www.ihra.org.pk.
• Mention the position applied on the top right-hand corner of enveloping, otherwise your application will not be entertained.
• Send your application, passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials, and updated CV at the following address through Registered mail/ Courier Service.
Chief Executive Officer,
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority,
(R&I Section), Ministry of NHSR&C,
3rd floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Tel: 051 9103945