1. Appointments will be made according to
Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules, 1954 (as amended).
2. Appointments for the above-mentioned post are transferable throughout
3. All vacancies are on a regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year under the rules.
4. Males and Females both are eligible to apply.
5. Candidates already in Government service shall apply through the proper channel.
6. Applications should be submitted through the career portal at www.careers.mlc.gov.pk within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
7. Instructions regarding how to apply can also be downloaded from www.careers.mlc.gov.pk
8. Applications submitted after the due date will not be entertained.
9. Application Forms and Deposit Slips can be downloaded from the
ML&C Careers Portal www.careers.mlc.gov.pk and
Rs. 600/- as processing fee for the said post can be deposited online in Account No. 4157485635, National Bank of Pakistan, Cantt Board Building Branch, The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt.
10. Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application, relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Rules.
11. Candidates having experience in the relevant field shall be preferred.
12. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for tests and interviews.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in tests/interviews.
14. Military Lands and Cantonments Department, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment of the advertised post at any stage without assigning any reason.