1. The mentioned vacancies are purely Temporary Contractual Basis (to be renewed annually purely on the basis of performance) and funded through the International Lending Agency.
2. The candidates shall have no right to claim for regularization of services In the future under any prevailing Government policy.
3. Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for qualification and experience shall be called for an interview.
4. Selection will be purely on merit and after the necessary endorsement of the donor agency.
5. Interested candidate may submit their Expressions of interest in the form of a Covering Letter along with their CV and supporting documents through courier to Project Director at the following mentioned address the Expression of Interest with a Covering Letter and CV can also be forwarded through Email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by May 5th 2023 during office hours.
6. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, the successful candidates will be offered a competitive based package as per government guidelines.
7. The domicile policy of the Government of Sindh shall be applicable as per law/rules.
8. The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.