1. Appointment on an ad-hoc basis shall be subject to revocation at any time by the Competent Authority.
2. Adhoc appointment, thus made shall not confer any right on the appointment in the matter of regular appointment to the same post nor shall the service be counted towards seniority in the grade.
3. The appointment on a said post shall be governed by the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and any other service-related rules made there under and orders relating to leave, travelling allowance, medical attendance, pay etc. as may be issued by the Government from time to time.
4. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts till the completion of the Ad hoc recruitment process.
5. The appointment is subject to verification of the character and antecedents by the concerned police authorities.
6. The appointment order is subject to verification of documents/degrees from the Issuing Authority. In case the documents/degrees are found to be tempered or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled and all the salaries and financial benefits drawn by the appointee shall be recovered and strict legal action shall also be taken.
7. Requisite qualifications and experience against the post are available on the official website of the SHC&ME Department and the portal www.adhoc-shcme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.
8. All applicants are requested to fill out their applications on the online portal before 20-01-2024 by midnight.
9. Detailed instructions are available for filing applications on the online portal for the guidance of the candidates.
10. No hardcopy either dispatched through registered post/courier service or submitted by hand shall be entertained.