Applications are invited as below under the Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015, for the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Newly merged tribal Districts.
- Professor – Chemical Pathology (BPS- 20)
- Professor – Anatomy (BPS- 20)
- Assistant Professor – Cardiac Surgery (BPS- 18)
- Demonstrator (BPS- 17)
- Network Administrator (BPS- 17)
Download Application Form Available at KPMTI Website
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with bio-data and attested Academic/Experience record must reach to Ds Office of the Dean, Khyber Girk Medical College, PDA Building Block-IV, Phase- V Hayatabad, Peshawar, within two (02) weeks (25-05-2020) of the latest publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
2. The application form can be downloaded from the college website www.kgmc.edu.pk.
3. Processing fee amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Not refundable) should be deposited with the cashier (Account Section) in KGMC, Peshawar.
4. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MT1) Act 2015.
5. Applicants having incomplete documents will not be entertained.
6. Selected candidates will serve KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year, Extendable but not exceeding two (02) years.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
8. Candidates may be shortlisted either on the basis of their pre-interview.marks or based on an Entry Test if the numbers of candidates a very high.
9. In the case of Entry Test taken for shortlisting the candidates, its marks will have no weightage in the total aggregate marks.
10. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours as outlined in Para-1. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
11. The Scrutiny Committee of KGMC shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of KGMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
12. Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from the interview if he/ she:-
(a) Convicted by the court of law.
(b) Had the previous history of dismissal from public service,
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information,
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification,
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means,
(f) Submits forged certificates,
(g) Tempe with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates,
(h) Misbehaves during the interview.
13. Applicants working in the Private Institution should get prior approval/NOC from the HR Department of their respective institutions. Govt. servants should apply through proper channels and should obtain NOC from their respective Departments/Institutions.
14. Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview.
15. No TA/DA is admissible.
KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE,