|Job Title||King Edward Medical University (KEMU) Lahore 2021
|Published Date||May 09, 2021|
|Job Location||Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering|
|Total Posts||Five (05)|
|Last Date to Apply||May 25, 2021|
Applications are invited for appointment of the following Non-Teaching posts for the Project “Establishment of KEMU Campus at Muridkey, District Sheikhupura” on an Adhoc/Contract basis:-
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
3. Five years of relaxation in the upper age limit will be Mowed across the board. However female candidates will be given 8 years of relaxation as per government notification No. SORI(S&GAD)9- 36/81 dated 21-05-2012, The maximum age after including relaxation must not exceed 58-years.
4. Applicants having Punjab Domicile are required to submit application/dossiers on the prescribed Performa available at the university website i.e. httos://kemu.edu.okliobs along with attested copies of documents, degree, certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size coloured photographs.
5. Application Proforma should be filled and submit in the university office (Room No. 01), KEMU along with a bank draft/pay order of Rs. 1600 (for Sr. No. 01 to 03) in favour of Vice-Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
6. The applicants having a foreign degree must have an HEC equivalence certificate.
7. Government servants should submit their applications through the proper channel.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
9. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
10. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
11. No TA & DA will be allowed.
12. The last date of submission of applications is 25/05/2021.