Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male & Female) to fill the posts of different Cantonment Boards (Autonomous Body) under Pakistan Cantonment Rules 1954 (Amended time to time) in following categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- Assistant Secretary – Revenue (BPS-17)
- Cantt Engineer – Civil | Electrical (BPS-17)
- Manager – I.T (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Law Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager – I.T (BPS-16)
- Assistant Revenue Superintendent (BPS-14)
- Assistant Public Relation Officer (BPS-14)
- Cantt Overseer – Civil | Electrical (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Receptionist (BPS-12)
- Assistant Garden Superintendent (BPS-12)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-09)
Download Application Form Available at UTS Website
1. Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (As the amended time to dine).
2. Distribution of Quota will be made per Establishment Division OM No. 4/1012006-R-2, dated 14/02/2020.
3. Appointments for the above-mentioned posts arc transferable throughout Pakistan.
4. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
5. Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of the interview.
6. All vacancies are on a regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on a probation period of one year under the rules.
7. Military Land and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserve the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
8. Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without an original deposit slip or after the last date will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS:
1. Application Forms and Deposit slips can be downloaded from the UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) and the test fee can be deposited as prescribed in any online branch of United Bank Ltd (UBL) & Habib Bank Ltd (BBL).
2. Applications will be acceptable only on the prescribed application form of UTS.
3. Candidates must submit the application and deposit the fee within 20 working days (10-07-2020) after the publication of this advertisement.
4. Deposited fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
6. Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply.
7. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed forms along with fee deposit slip (in original) to Manager (Operation)) Universal Testing Service (UTS), 278-B, Main Nazim-nd-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad.
Assistant Director-General (HR Section),
Military Lands & Cantonment Department,
Ministry of Defence (MOD),
Opp. Healthways Murree Road, Pak-Secretariat-II, Rawalpindi.