|Job Title||Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) Islamabad Internship 2021|
|Published Date||January 13, 2021|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering, Information Technology|
|Total Posts||Nineteen (22)|
|Last Date to Apply||January 28, 2021|
The Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) has initiated an internship program to provide exposure to fresh graduates in the upstream and downstream sector of the petroleum industry, Applications are invited from fresh bachelors’/masters’ degree holders for 6 months (non-extendable) internship program designed for imparting practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their knowledge and skills.
2. Eligibility Criteria:-
• CGPA must be 3.0 or above in final degree.
• 75% marks and above where CGPA is not applicable.
3. Only those candidates will be entertained whose final results have been announced on or before the closing date for applications,
4. Degrees of HEC recognized Universities will be considered only.
5. The interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 45,000/- all-inclusive.
6. Written Test will be conducted (of top 200 candidates based on eligibility criteria) for enrolment of interns entirely on merit
7. No job will be offered and interns will stand released upon completion of the internship, The Certificates will be issued by the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) on successful completion of the program.
8. In case of any false/forged information provided in the application/documents, we reserve right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even after enrolment of the internship.
9. The whole process may be suspended at any stage without assigning any reason.