|Job Title||Ministry of Law and Justice (MoLAW) Islamabad 2020|
|Published Date||June 28, 2020|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Forty-Eight (48)|
Last Date to Apply
|July 13, 2020|
Applications are invited to fill the following posts lying vacant in the Ministry of Law and Justice Office, Islamabad.
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Senior Proof Reader (BPS-14)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
2. The application form can be downloaded from the official website wvw.molaw.gov.pk of the Ministry of Law and Justice.
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
4. The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner for the envelope.
5. Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.