Applications are invited on plain paper, on the format given below, for the following regular/ temporary vacancies in the Plant Breeders’ Rights Registry, Islamabad.
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16) [Posts-02]
- Assistant (BPS-15) [Posts-03]
- Technical Assistant (BPS-15) [Posts-11]
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-15) [Posts-02]
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) [Posts-04]
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) [Posts-01]
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) [Posts-03]
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) [Posts-08]
- Driver (BPS-04) [Posts-02]
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04) [Posts-02]
- Office Boy (BPS-02) [Posts-01]
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) [Posts-09]
- Farash (BPS-01) [Posts-01]
- Watchman (BPS-01) [Posts-02]
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) [Posts-02]
1. The candidates shall be entitled to five years of relaxation in age over and above the age limit prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
2. All cases will be processed as per the Establishment Divisions recruitment policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at the Establishment Divisions website and as per their O.M.No.F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, amended on 21.09.2017, 27.12.2017, 04.03.2019, 25.6.2019 & 07.08.2019 and mechanism dated 16.01.2015, 03.03.2015, 11.05.2017 & 18.08.2017.
3. Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
4. The applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Plant Breeders’ Rights Registry (PBRR), Building of FSC&RD, Mauve Area, G-9/4, Islamabad.
5. Applications along with copies of the Degrees, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC & Experience Certificates, etc. must be received within 15 days (27-06-2020) of the advertisement.
6. The original documents will be checked at the time of test/interview.
7. Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
8. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.