A public sector Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project, Islamabad requires to fill the following positions initially for the period of two years on contract basis likely to extendable:-
- Hematologist (BPS-19)
- Senior Programme Officer (BPS-18)
- Senior Medical Officer (BPS-18)
- Programme Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Quality Control Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Technologist (BPS-17)
- IEC Officer (BPS-17)
- Technical Officer (BPS-17)
- Charge Nurses (BPS-16)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-16)
- Phlebotomist/Technician (BPS-14)
- Motivator (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Technician (BPS-12)
- Biomedical Electric Technician (BPS-12)
- Receptionist (BPS-07)
- Store Keeper (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05)
- Record Keeper (BPS-05)
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-02)
- Watchman/Chowkidar (BPS-02)
Download Application Form Available at OTS Website
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• All cases will be processed as per the Establishment Division recruitment policy laid down in General instructions as per their O.M. No. F.53/ 1/ 2008-SP dated 22-10-2014.
• Candidates shall be allowed age relaxation as admissible under the Government Rules.
• Eligible candidates may send their application on the prescribed form without attaching copies of education certificates and CNIC. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/ Certificates/ CNIC at the time of test/ Interview.
• Candidates in service should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/ interview.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
• The last date of submission of the Application Form is 15 days (12-12-2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
HOW TO APPLY:
• For the post of BPS-02 download, Application forms free of cost from www.sbtp.gov.pk and send to Admin Officer (SBTP), NISTE Building, Hostel-A, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
• BPS 5 and above the candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operation, Open Testing Services (OTS) Pakistan, Office No-01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase-6, Islamabad.
• OTS will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
• In case candidates apply for more than one post, separate envelope and application form along with deposit slip should be used for each post.
• Please deposit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of the designated bank.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
• A mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
• The application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Project Director, SBTP.