|Job Title||Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Islamabad 2021|
|Published Date||July 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering, Management|
|Total Posts||Seven (07)|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 02, 2021|
|Applications are invited for the following posts of a Development Project being financed by the Federal Government.|
2. Covering letter/Applications along with C.Vs and one recent photograph may be sent to P.O. Box No. 2895, GPO, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Name of the post-applied form must be written on the Right Corner of the envelope.
4. Incomplete applications or late received applications will not be considered.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
7. The competent Authority has the right to annul the process of recruitment partially or as a whole at any time without assigning any reason.
8. The candidates providing unsubstantiated and/or incorrect information will be liable to legal action or disqualification.
9. Applicants already serving in the Public Sector must apply through the proper channel and enclose departmental NOC /experience certificate with the application.
10. If a candidate intends to apply for more than one post, a separate application must be submitted for each post. Combined applications submitted for more than one post shall be rejected.