Applications are invited for the following posts on Contract/Regular Basis against the discipline mentioned below from the Pakistanis in the following disciplines at MNS-UET, Multan:-
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Overseer/Sub-Engineer – Civil (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Download Application Form Available at MNSUET Website
GENERAL INFORMATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
• The candidates applying for all the above post should submit the application on Prescribed Form available on the website www.mnsuet.edu.pk along with passport size (03) photographs and attested copies of all cenifirAtec, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile etc Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- for serial No.1 and Rs. 1000/- for serial No, 2 & 4 in the favor of Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan.
• Candidates, already in service should apply through proper channel by the due date, The Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) grading for the last five years, may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
• Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
• Only short-listed candidates (Maximum 5 for one post) shall be invited for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to them.
• The University has the right to increase or decrease the No. of posts and not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
• 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims), and 15% quota for women.
• Candidates terminated/dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
• The last date of receipt of applications is 05-06-2020.
• Incomplete Applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained in any case.
Note: Applications must be sent through registered posts/courier only, By ‘hand applications will not be accepted, Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post, applied for & mode of appointment on the top right corner of the envelope.
MNS University of Engineering and Technology,
Bahawalpur Road, Qasimpur Colony, KG Chowk, Multan.
Contact No. +92-61-9330590-92