MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Company under PEPCO. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to the consumers in its Jurisdiction. Applications are invited through National Testing Services (NTS) for the appointment of SDO J.Es and Assistant Lineman ALM in MEPCO, for a period of one (01) year on contract basis further extendable on satisfactory performance. All quotas will be observed as per the Government of Pakistan policy. The requisite qualification/experience and other conditions are given as under:-
- SDO / Junior Engineer (Electrical) (BPS-17) (Posts-07)
- ALM Assistant Line Man (BPS-05) (Posts-818)
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please download the application form and deposit slip from National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan website and submit the prescribed Bank Challan in any branch of UBL. HBL, MCB or ABL.
• The test fee is Rs. 599/- However, 50% of the test fee to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the MEPCO as per instructions/guidelines of the Establishment Division, Accordingly, the candidate shall submit application forms duly filled in along with prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 300/- in favor of NTS, Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by MEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
• Candidates are required to send the signed application form along with originally paid challan, attested copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs through courier service / Pakistan post etc; to Manager Operations, National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan, Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-811, Islamabad, within 15 days after the publication of advertisement.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
• Please keep visiting the NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
• If you do not find the answer to your query, please call NTS helpline: 051-8444441,
WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. MEPCO’s selection process is transparent according to the policy of the Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations. so nobody can help any candidate in this regard.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN)
MEPCO H/Q Khanewal Road, Multan,
Phone No: 061-9220267