|Job Title||National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Peshawar 2021|
|Published Date||November 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Miscellaneous|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||29 Nov 2021 to 02 December 2021|
|Pakistani Nationals are invited for Walk-in-Test/Interview for hiring the services for the following positions, details are mentioned against each (on a contract basis for a period of one year, extendable if required):-|
1. Candidates from respective Tehsil will be preferred.
2. Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with copies of their documents.
3. 05 years relaxation in age will be granted as per Government Rules.
4. Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents.
5. Selected candidates have to serve at concerned DAUs for at least 1x year and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at another district on a requirement basis.
6. Only those candidates who qualify for the test will be interviewed.
7. Candidate can appear for test/ interview against one position only.
8. Mobile Phones are not allowed during Tests/Interviews.
9. During test/interview any candidate used to influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
11. Female, Minority & Disable Quota are reserved as per rules.
12. Females & Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
13. Candidates having 6 x months/more experience with NADRA will be given preference.
14. During test/interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidates will not be allowed to appear.