|Job Title||National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad 2020|
|Published Date||June 26, 2020|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Teaching & Education|
|No. of Posts||Eight (08)|
Last Date to Apply
|July 13, 2020|
National Defence University, a premier and highest seat of learning in the country invites dynamic, passionate self-assured and innovative professionals seeking scholarly excellence and research opportunities to become part of the proud fraternity of the University. Details of the vacancies are reflected below:-
- Professor – International Relations (OG-V)
- Associate Professor – Leadership & Management Studies (OG-IV)
- Assistant Professor – International Relations (OG-III)
- Assistant Professor – Government & Public Policy (OG-III)
- Assistant Professor – Leadership & Management Studies (OG-III)
- Lecturer – Leadership & Management Studies (OG-II)
b. Complete details of posts/ ToRs are available on the NDU website.
c. In-Service/ Government employees have to submit NOC/ DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
d. Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
e. Only Short-Listed candidates shall be called for Interview/Test, No TA/DA shall be admissible.
f. The last date of application submission is July 13, 2020.
g. Applicants must mention the name of the “Post Applied For” on the right top corner of the envelope.
h. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel any or all of the advertised posts and decisions of the University shall remain binding in all cases.