Reference NHMP advertisement No. PID (I) 2623/19 published in various newspapers on 17-11-2019. In pursuance of Establishment Division clarification dated 17-12-2019, the following posts from already advertised 330 posts are reserved for women and minority belonging to the provinces mentioned below to be filled through Balloting:-
- Orderly (BPS-05) (Posts-08)
- Helper (BPS-05) (Posts-04)
- Barber (BPS-05) (Posts-08)
- Cook (BPS-05) (Posts-14)
- Gardener/Mali (BPS-05) (Posts-10)
- Washerman (BPS-05) (Posts-12)
- Helper (BPS-05) (Posts-11)
- Sweeper (BPS-05) (Posts-16)
Download Application Form Available at NHMP Website
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application Form is available on NHMP website: www.nhmp.gov.pk.
2. Candidates (Women and Minority) are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of gender, domicile, educational qualification, experience, date of birth and religion.
3. The recruitment is required to be carried out through Balloting, therefore, in order to ascertain the eligibility of the candidates for the applied post, attested copies of documents especially educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, experience certificate and relevant certificate/ document in case of minority candidate must be attached with the application form.
4. The separate application form will be used to apply for more than one post.
5. Post, province, and district of Domicile must be clearly mentioned in the application form.
6. Please complete the application form in all respects and send the same by courier/ registered mail to concerned Incharge, Recruitment Branch as mentioned above. Incomplete / late received applications/ applications sent to wrong addresses will not be entertained.
1. Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
2. The candidates applying for technical posts shall have to pass the skill/ proficiency test before inclusion in the Balloting as per the guidelines of the Establishment Division regarding Balloting.
3. Original documents of the candidates applying for technical posts shall be checked at the time of skill/ proficiency test as well as before the issuance of Offer Letter.
4. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
5. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/canceled immediately.
6. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at a later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
7. Upon selection, the selected candidates shall be posted in the concerned Sector, however, due to exigency of duty, the candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NHMP.
8. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during the recruitment process.
9. No TA/DA will be granted for skill test.
10. Last Date for Submission of Application Form Fifteen (15) days (27-12-2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP),
Office of the AIG (HRM), NHMP, Islamabad.