|Job Title||Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO) Peshawar 2021|
|Published Date||November 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering|
|Total Posts||Six (06)|
|Last Date to Apply||December 06, 2021|
|Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on a contract basis for Project Management Organization (PMO) for the World Bank assisted Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Hydro Power and Renewable Energy Development Program.|
1. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the “PEDO Applicant Data Form” available on the PEDO website i.e. www.pedo.pk.
2. Duly filled & signed Application Data Form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates/degrees, Experience Certificates, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
3. Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than December 06, 2021, By hand Applications, those received after the due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
4. Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send a separate application/envelope for each post.
5. Relevant experience with the Govemment/Semi-Government or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered
6. Only Eligible/Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview, Shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of selection criteria duly approved by the PEDO Board.
7. Government/Semi-Government employees shall send their applications through the proper channel
8. Selection of Project/Contractual and regular employees already working in PEDO in the ongoing developmental projects or against regular positions shall be subject to No Objection Certificate (NOC) from CEO PEDO.
9. Appointment will be on a contract basis extendable on yearly basis till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. In case of unsatisfactory performance, service can be terminated by the organization with 15 days prior notice.
10. The posts are project posts and will automatically abolish on completion of the projects.
11. Applicants should have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ merged areas (Erstwhile FATA).
12. All candidates who have previously applied for the above posts should apply afresh.
13. All appointments will be subject to the approval of PC-1 and the availability of funds.
14. Salaries will be as per Project Policy 2008 (as amended from time to time).
15. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
16. PEDO reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any/all posts at any time during the recruitment process.