Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following vacant positions:-
- General Manager (BPS-20)
- Dy. General Manager (BPS-19)
- Manager – Accounts (BPS-18)
- Project Manager – Field (BPS-18)
- Assistant Engineer – Civil (BPS-17)
- Deputy Manager – Accounts (BPS-17)
- Deputy Project Manager (BPS-17)
- Law Officer (BPS-17)
- Private Secretary (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-16)
- Purchase Officer (BPS-16)
- Sub-Divisional Officer – Civil (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Assistant System Operator (BPS-14)
- Assistant Network Operator (BPS-14)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Purchase Inspector (BPS-14)
- Senior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Sub-Accountant (BPS-11)
- Sub-Engineer – Civil (BPS-11)
- Tele/Fax Operator (BPS-09)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-09)
- Assistant Security Inspector (BPS-07)
- Assistant Purchase Inspector (BPS-07)
TOTAL NO. OF POSTS : 124
HOW TO APPLY:
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quotas as per Federal Government Policy.
- Educational Degree must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- Interested candidates should send their complete CVs supported with Academic Credentials duly attested by a gazetted officer, experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs, and a copy of CNIC to P.O Box. 1247 GPO, Lahore.
- Serving Candidates should apply through proper channel, Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed for the interview, if, he/she fails to produce NOC from the concerned Office.
- Post applied for should be marked on Right Corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for the test/interview.
- The candidate called for an interview is required to bring his original academic credentials along with an attested copy of the same.
- The applications should reach within (15) fifteen days (02-07-2020) after the publication of the advertisement, The application received after due date will not be entertained.
- PASSCO Reserves the Right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage, and the number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority.
General Manager (HR),
Pak-Agricultural Storage & Services Corporation Limited (PASSCO)
Head Office, 11-Kashmir Road, Lahore.
Phone Nos: 042-99201461-62 (Ext. No.1126)