Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against the following vacant posts in Ordnance Depot. Quetta Cantt.
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Computer Technician (BPS-09)
- Packer (BPS-05)
- Driver – CMD (BPS-04)
- Sawyer (BPS-03)
- Tailor (BPS-03)
- Metal Worker (BPS-03)
- Electrician (BPS-03)
- Fitter (BPS-03)
- Painter (BPS-03)
- Fireman (BPS-03)
- Gardener (BPS-01)
- Applications typed on Plain Paper along with CV, Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificate, 2x recent passport size photographs, and copies of educational testimonials (duly attested/verified) should reach the office of the “Commandant Officer, Ordnance Depot, Quetta Cantt” within 15 days (15-06-2020) of publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete application or those received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
- Only the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Please Indicate the Job Title on the Right-Hand Corner of the Envelope.
- Landline telephone number. Mobile Number, Postal, and Email addresses must be written on the Application.
Ordnance Depot, Quetta Cantt.