Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Islamabad.
Applications are invited for employment in Pakistan Engineering Council for the vacancies mentioned below on prescribed form available at the PEC Website. The applications must reach at the address given below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Assistant Registrar/Assistant Manager (Software) (PEC-17) (Posts-02)
- Assistant Registrar/Assistant Manager (Database) (PEC-17)
- Assistant Registrar/Assistant Manager (Video Conference) (PEC-17)
- Executive (Support/QA) (PEC-17) (Posts-02)
- Jr. Executive (IT) (PEC-14) (Posts-06)
- Dak Runner (PEC-06) (Posts-02)
- Sweeper (PEC-03) (Posts-21)
- Persons already serving in any Govt./Public/Autonomous organization must obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from respective organization.
- Incomplete applications/ without prescribed form shall be rejected.
- Age limit shall be calculated up to advertisement date.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview.
- Applications received after due date & time will not be entertained. (i.e. Up to May 27, 2019, at 1600 hours) Prescribed fee for the test to be paid by the Shortlisted candidate.
- The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates/documents at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- PEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. For any further Details, please visit PEC Website.
Manager of Human Resource,
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, Islamabad