|Job Title||Pakistan Expo Centres (Pvt.) Limited Lahore 2021
|Published Date||May 01, 2021|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Engineering|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2021|
Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited is a corporate entity with the shareholding of the Federal Government and Provincial Governments of Pakistan. The mandate of the company is to develop and manage Expo Centres in major cities of Pakistan with the objective to promote various sectors of the economy through trade exhibitions, consumer fairs and conferences. Lahore International Expo Centre was the first project of the Company, which is successfully doing its operations since 2010 and now the company is engaged in the development of another Expo Centre at Peshawar whereas the working for Expo Centre for Quetta has also been started.
2. Most of the positions will be based at project sites i-e Peshawar and Quetta.
3. Candidates must send their applications along with complete bio data and a latest passport size photographs through registered courier to the under signed within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. Please mark the envelop with the position applied for.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
6. Incomplete/delayed applications will not be entertained.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.