Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional / Provincial and Local Quota basis:-
- Assistant Ministerial (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Meteorological Assistant (BPS-14)
- Sub-Engineer – Electronics (BPS-13)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Senior Observer (BPS-09)
- Observer (BPS-07)
- Radio Mechanic (BPS-07)
- Mechanic G-II (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Balloon Maker (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Watchman/Chowkidar (BPS-01)
Download Application Form Available at ITSPAK Website
How To Apply:
- For the Post of BS-05 and below Download Application forms (free of cost) from www.itspak.org and send (along with attested copies of all relevant documents) to Chief Admin Officer, Pakistan Meteorological Department (Headquarters). Pitras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- For the posts of BPS-07 & above please download the deposit fee slip from Interior Testing Service (ITS) Website (www.itspak.org) and after fee, deposit apply online through the ITS website www.itspak.org and no need to send application hardcopies by Post.
- Apply Online through ITS Website and Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be admitted for written test provisionally at their own risk pending detailed scrutiny on the basis of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates not meeting eligibility criteria can be rejected at any stage.
- The last date of submission of the Application Form is 15 days (16-12-2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications (after 15 days of advertisement).
• Scrutiny of applications will be determined on the basis of eligibility criteria as given against each.
• A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with separate fee Challan.
• Candidates shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
• Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained. ‘
• No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/ interview.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test/Interview.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable, Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
• Posts in BS-1 to 5 shall be filled-in on a local basis through balloting as per Government Rules.
• The maximum age limit prescribed for the initial appointment to the above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years to all candidates.
• In addition, the maximum age limit as prescribed above shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates mentioned in column
(2) below to the extent mentioned against each other column
(3) However, candidates can avail the only relaxation in one category as per admissibility under the rules.
POLIO CRADICAT ON PROGRAMME
Chief Administrative Officer,
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD)