Applications are invited for employment in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), as Specialists, Medical Officer (Male/Female) on (02) two years contract basis.
- Anesthetist Specialist (BPS-19)
- Surgical Specialist (BPS-19)
- Eye Specialist (BPS-18)
- General Duty Medical Officer (BPS-17)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE:
- Medical Officers may be appointed anywhere in Sindh Province.
- As per TO&E Specialist will be appointed in Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi.
- Pension & gratuity is not admissible.
- Efficiency & Discipline Rules-1973 would be applicable.
- One month advance notice would be required after appointment for termination of the contract by either side or payment of one basic pay thereof.
- Private practice is subject to permission by the competent authority.
- No Post-graduate training/course will be allowed during the contract period.
- Applications on plain paper, along with CV, in the name of Director General, Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), should reach the above-mentioned address within 15 days (11-07-2020) of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
- Call up notice will be issued after scrutiny of documents to the successful applicants for written test/interview.
- Selected candidates will appear before Medical Board for medical fitness, in Civil Surgeon Office, Karachi.
- Terms & Conditions for service will be as per the contract appointments for Federal Government Employees.
(Syed Muhammad Waseem Wasti)
Colonel, for Director-General,
Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)